Friday, February 18, 2011

Breaking Records

Today is the 10th day in a row for arsenic.  Alyssa said that the rate she is going she will go for 20 days without a break.  She doesn't know if she should have ever said that she wanted to go until her body told her enough is enough.  It is really getting boring in the clinic waiting for hours at a time every day.  I am more tired than when I worked 10 hour days.

 After clinic today Alyssa and I are going to look at more houses in Layton.  Thankfully we don't have to be out of the townhome until April 1st.  Hopefully, Kirk and Kelsey will be out here sometime in March.  Kirk is selling our infiniti today so we will be down to one car.  It has been a long time since we have had only one car.  Thank goodness that we have Alyssa's car!  I am officially unemployed.  My FMLA ran out on the 13th of this month.  I couldn't give work my full attention right now.  Hopefully when things calm down I will be able to work remotely like Kirk.  We will have to wait and see. 


I think that is all that is going on in our lives.  Thanks for everyone's concern and love towards our family.

3 comments:

  1. Way to go, both of you! Keep us posted and let us know how we can help with the move. It will be nice to have your family live here in Utah permanently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, like Debbie, I'm also excited that you will be living in Utah. It will be nice to have you around after so many years of living away. I was remembering the time when Patrick and I drove from Utah to visit you in California. I think Patrick was just home from his mission and I was about 20. That was a fun experience to take a road trip with Patrick and visit your family. Alyssa was about 3 years old.... seems like that wasn't so long ago. We think of you Alyssa and pray for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annalee, you are an awesome mom and Alyssa you are an incredible patient. For the sake of you both, Alyssa not only deserves to whip this disease but is doing the work to get the job done....You Go Girl!!!.

    Both of you are constantly in our thoughts and prayers. I could not have found two better people with whom to share this journey with (as terrifying as it is) Thank you!

    M.M.

    ReplyDelete