Saturday, May 14, 2011

We are moving again

We got released from Salt Lake Valley.  The doctors said that Alyssa is doing better and we could now move to Brigham City with my parents.  I swear this moving thing is getting old.  I will be soooooooo glad when we don't have to move again.  We moved all of our stuff out of Kirk's mom's house today and into the storage unit.  We are going to Brigham City tomorrow.  We will still have to come up to the clinic every week.  I guess that is all that is going on right now. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey you guys, we are sure missing our visits, but NOT the hospital. You will never believe what Lisa had bought. You need to see her blog. I now have proof that chemo affects your brain, Lisa has gone crazy.......

    Alyssa, I am sure you are glad to be out. Take it from Lisa's experiance, you will grow stronger every day. You just keep walking and doing what the Doc's say and you will be back in school in no time.

    Sending you all our best.

    Mike & Lisa

    ReplyDelete