Saturday, November 27, 2010

Her numbers are coming down

I just got back here after spending Thanksgiving with my family yesterday.  What I heard from Kirk she had a pretty rough day.

When I got here Kirk said that she looks a lot better than this morning.  When I came in the PA told me that her numbers are looking good.  He said that the PA told him that her blasts are down to 2%.  When she came in her numbers were around 60-90.  They want them to be at zero.    They told Kirk that she will be down to zero in the next couple of days.

She didn't have to use the pressurized mask last night.  She has just been on the oxygen mask with humidity.  I think she has turned the corner.


Kirk left and went to Provo to pack up her apartment.  My parents are going to keep her stuff in a shed at their house.  I will contact the apartment and BYU again tomorrow so we can get the school things done. 

She is very anxious to get to her room upstairs.  Kirk said that she ate a good breakfast and when I came in we ordered lunch and she ate it all gone.  She has not thrown up since the first couple days.  She complains about her back always hurting her.  I think that she is just uncomfortable. 

Kirk and Kelsey are leaving to go back to Omaha tomorrow if the weather holds.  If it is stormy they will leave early Monday.  I am sure that he will find all is well at home.  I am sure going to miss that man and that girl!  My dad took Bryan back to school today, I am going to miss him also.

I think that is all for now.  Thanks again for everything everyone is doing for us.  I am sure there are many people doing things that we are not even aware of.  Thanks for your prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Alyssa-you and your family are in the prayers of so many people..we are all pulling for you, girl. I will see you on the 13th after I land to bring your mom's suitcase and visit for a few minutes-hang in there, kiddo. You are loved!!

    cheri

    ReplyDelete