Sunday, January 16, 2011

4 days and counting

Well we just got back from clinic.  We have had 4 days of arsenic in a row.  We are hoping that she gets it tomorrow and hopefully we will get a 2 day break.  Yesterday was a frustrating day.  We had to wait for 2 and half hours just to have the cardiologist look at the ekg.  After her looked at then we had to wait another 2 hours to have it put in her.  Mom and Dad brought us Maddox dinner last night.  For all of you that don't know what Maddox is, it is my favorite restaurant in my parents town.  I always have to go there when I visit them.  After dinner we played a game with Mom and Dad.  It was nice to have someone else in our house besides us.


Alyssa I think is getting tired of just seeing me.  I am trying to drive her to places so she doesn't feel so cooped up.  I think that her records for church got moved here.  I talked to the bishop and told him that they were coming but it was temporary.  We have to go to Provo one day to talk to her work and her professors.  I am sure that will do her good to see her old stomping grounds.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Alyssa & Annalee, as loyal members of your fan club we are getting nervous. Hope everything is going well. Lisa and I are back in SLC for clinic and we need a "good news" update. Hope everything is going OK. We are going to try to "out patient" nadir. Just talked to Tony so we know you are around. Keep smiling!

    Mike & Lisa

    ReplyDelete