Sunday, April 10, 2011

The day just keeps getting worse

Well the day has just drugged on and on.  Alyssa can not keep anything down.  I asked her how she was doing and she said matter of factly to me, I feel like crap!   I told her you go girl.  We are trying to keep positive and hopefully this phase will pass quickly.  She has thrown up all day long and they have given her about every drug for nausea.  She will probably have to have nutrition in a bag tomorrow if things don't start looking up.  She is really dreading that!  I keep telling her that is better than having a feeding tube and she needs to have nutrition or we would be dealing with a whole lot of other issues.  Keep her in your prayers to help her get through this rough time.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Alyssa:

    I have only one real important word for you to remember and follow......."DRUGS"...Do em! Sometimes that is what it takes. Think Lozorapan....

    Hang in there, M.M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry Alyssa. We're thinking of you and praying for you!
    Love,
    Heather, Dan, Carolyn and Jake

    ReplyDelete