Saturday, December 11, 2010

Best Day Ever

She had a great night.  In fact she was awake before I was.  She has had a great day.  She has felt really good all day long.  She has had 2 long walks.  We ordered pizza and she was thrilled to have it.  She is sort of getting a headache but her nurse John is so good.  He has taken care of her so good today.  It is amazing how much a difference it makes when you have a great nurse. 


The speech therapist and occupational therapist both came and visited her.  I wasn't here when they came but she said that it was good.  She is improving everyday.  I hope that this continues.  It has been fun to see Alyssa coming back.  I found some cute earings for her and she looks so cute.

Thanks Justin and Miranda for the life water, cute hats, pj's and earrings.  Alyssa loves them. 

4 comments:

  1. Dear Alyssa,
    I like you "Feel Good Wall". The candy poem Grandma wrote for you is cute! I'm glad you're feeling better.
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alyssa,
    I am so glad you got to go to the Christmas concert last night. You deserved it! I've got finals this week and projects due, but after that I am planning on coming to visit. As much as I know you hate finals, I'll bet you are wishing you were well enough to take yours. See you soon.
    Love, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alyssa,
    I love following your progress through the blog. I don't post very often, but I think of you often and you are in my prayers.
    Keep up the good work!
    Kathy DeFord, MIllard Ward

    ReplyDelete