Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunday

Alyssa had a good night again.  She woke up and wanted to really go to sacrament meeting.  There are missionaries that are assigned to a branch in the hospital.  They come around on Sundays and give us the sacrament.  They also have a sacrament meeting.  They told Alyssa that she can't go because of her immune system so compromised.    This the first week that she felt good enough to go.  She was very disappointed. 


She went down to get her ex ray of her lungs (she goes every morning).   She is very excited when her favorite transporter comes.  He came today and that made her day.  She had a shower and had a quite a few walks today.


She was having such a good day until right around dinner and then all of sudden she threw up.  She said that she didn't real feel sick.  After all that I left for awhile because my dad was singing in the choir that he is in at temple square.  It was so nice to hear him sing, I haven't heard his choir sing for probably 10 years.  I came back and she didn't look very good.  I asked her what was wrong and she said that her head and stomach hurt.  She said that she had called for the nurse to come and give her something for it.  In comes the nurse that I requested not to have.  She just broke down.  I told her that let's see how tonight goes.  If she doesn't sleep or has a bad night I told her I would go and talk to the charge nurse tomorrow about it. 

We went for  a walk and she is now trying to sleep.  Hope all goes well.  The speech therapist came today and she said that she is doing good.  It is really good for Alyssa to talk to her because she is really helping her decide what she wants to do with her major. 

1 comment:

  1. Alyssa,
    I thought about you tonight as we decorated our Christmas tree. Your mom sent us ornaments made from puzzle pieces with Bryan, Kelsey, and your pictures in them when you were little. I put yours up close to the star. Hopefully you are feeling the love of our Savior as you endure so many things. May you find comfort knowing that he loves you. I am sad to hear that you are having kind of a rough time again. I will keep you in my prayers.
    Love, Debbie

    ReplyDelete