Wednesday, December 15, 2010

One more day

Alyssa has been kind of sad today.  She just wants to get out of the hospital.  She wants it all to be done.  She misses seeing her family  and friends.  My mom stayed with her while my dad and I went to get the keys to the townhome that we will be living in when we leave the hospital.  I still can't believe how wonderful people are. 


The doctors all are saying that she is doing really good.  Dr. Peterson came in tonight and told her that he thinks that she is starting to make platelats (don't know how to spell it).  So that is good.  We are still in the waiting game to wait for her numbers to come up.


Her sweet bishopric and the activities committee chair person came to visit her tonight.  They brought all sorts of things to keep her busy.  She has nail polish,  playing cards, burts bees chapstick, a calming waterfall, photo cube, table top air hockey game, checkers and a sweet book that her ward members wrote her notes.  It really brightened her night and day.  Thank you so much for thinking of her.  I know that there are so many things that are being done for her that I am not even aware of.  I still can't believe how wonderful the power of the priesthood is.  I know that her brain is healing itself because of all of the blessings that she has received.  Words can never express how thankful I am for everything that is being done for me and my family.  Thanks again for all of your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment