Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

Well there is really nothing new to report.  They have stopped the arsenic until they can get her heart rate figured out.  I am so glad that she is in the hospital when she started this phase.  I don't even want to think about what would have happened if we were doing this phase as a out patient.  Alyssa likes to do everything in her own way.  Every doctor that comes in says I haven't met you but I know you.  Her case has been anything but normal.

We gave her a dice game, puzzle and relaxing music.  She can't fall asleep without music.  She has never had to have music before being in the hospital.  She asked to have french dip sandwiches,  jello with marshmellows on the top, and augratin potatoes.  Bryan and I made them last night before going to bed.



We missed Kelsey and it didn't feel complete without her.  When Alyssa gets out of the hospital Kelsey, Kirk and Bryan will come back and we will celebrate Christmas.  I hope  that everyone had a great Christmas.

1 comment: